Keto Blaze Xtreme reveiws
Keto
Blaze Xtreme literally
the exact opposite of basically everything we've ever known ever about losing
weight, but here's it. I want you to know that if you are sore from yesterday,
you know, this is one of the things that we're kind of learning how to deal
with this month. If you do feel sore, 10 seconds of rest, I want you to go even
gentler today. That's that recovery that we just talked about. If your body
doesn't feel like it's ready for more, it might not be ready for more. It's
totally okay to move, it's totally okay to get your heart rate up, it's totally
okay I have some cardio fun, but you don't want to go so hard that you are then
Keto
Blaze Xtreme adding
to the stress that your body is feeling because my friends, stress is not your
friend in so many ways. 10 seconds of rest. You guys, when it beeps again,
we're gonna do those windmill tap backs for the third and final time. Today's
workout, you know, we spent so much of yesterday talking about how you don't
have to burn a lot of calories during your workout to be good for weight loss
and today, even though we are burning more calories than we did yesterday, I do
want you to know that sometimes, in fact no, not even sometimes, almost all of
the time, the real point of a workout, 10 seconds of rest and
Keto
Blaze Xtreme reach
across and crunch, reach across and crunch. It's a big motion that really gets
your heart rate up while also really working your core. Totally feeling a lot
of that single leg standing stuff that we did yesterday while I'm doing this,
how about you? My friends, oh, 10 seconds of rest. This is the real joy for me
of working out every single day is really getting a feel from what, what I'm
doing. Really noticing the muscles that I'm using. Really noticing the effort
that I've put in. Really thinking about putting in the right amount of effort
rather than always going with the most amount of effort. You, no matter what
Comments
Post a Comment